[HFDlist] Public Safety Education Coordinator Promotion

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jan 12 18:46:12 UTC 2024

All:

After an interview process, I am pleased to announce the promotion of FF
Zachary Algarin to the position of Public Safety Education Coordinator
effective immediately.  FF Algarin comes to the position with past
experience in  the SAFE and the Child & Youth Firesetting programs along
with the Public Fire and Life Safety Educator certification.  Please
join me in congratulating Zach on his new position with the department.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD