[HFDlist] Paramedic Refresher

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 14 01:52:37 UTC 2020

Medics:

You should have received a link to complete the self-paced online
portion of the Paramedic refresher. If you did not, or you do not
intend on completing the program through the department, please let me
know. The online portion must be completed before the start of the
Instructor led zoom classes. Those dates are listed below. I will
assist with make up dates/options for anyone who cant attend a session
or misses a great deal of a session due to calls/staffing during a
shift.

Monday, October 5 08:00-12:00

Tuesday, October 13 08:00-12:00

Monday, October 19 08:00-12:00