[HFDlist] COVID-19 policies regarding apparatus

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Sep 22 17:17:11 UTC 2020

All:

Just a quick reminder regarding COVID-19 policies for non-department
members in our apparatus.  We to date have not rolled back any of these
policies.  Non-department members should not be accessing any part of or
be in any department apparatus. This includes family members of patients
being transported to the hospital in a department ambulance, the only
exception being the parent of a minor child being transported.  Any
questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD