[HFDlist] Ambulance Equipment Updates -- Please Review

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Wed Sep 9 00:39:03 UTC 2020

EMS Personnel,

Today we made some updates to the equipment bags on all three of the
ambulances. I will do my best to outline the changes here, but please
make sure to review the equipment and bags for yourselves and contact
me with any questions.

- A blue stat pack (backpack style) o2 bag has been placed in each of
the ambulances, replacing the large orange o2 bags we previously had.
-The orange 02 bags have replaced the first in bags in Car3 and Tower 1.
-We have replaced all of the Pulse Ox's in the first in bags with
smaller "Masimo RX" Pulse ox's. These are very small devices, but are
very accurate. They are made for healthcare settings and can even
provide a pleth wave on the readout. I have attached some info about
them here.
- All of the lifepaks now have a rainbow cable in the back pouch
capable of performing SpCO monitoring thereby replacing the Rad57
devices. The Rad57 have been moved to Car 3/Tower 1. I have attached
info here about using the rainbow cable on the Lifepak 15s.
-The videoscope has been moved to the first in bag. To do this, we are
utilizing a smaller IV bag. The only thing that didnt fit in the new
IV bag was the amp of D50. However, an amp of D50 remains in the first
in bag in the smaller med pouch.

I think thats it for now. If you have any questions or
recommendations, please let me know.

Best,
Ethan
    Ethan Naiman