[HFDlist] Live Fire Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Fri Jul 31 22:45:27 UTC 2020

  Hello,

I am pleased to finally be able to say we have secured a structure at
140 Moscow Rd for this years live fire training. This has been a long
process that didn't start off looking promising but with much work by
many, we should have final approval on Monday. This is an opportunity
that we dont get often so I hope you all can make it. Due to the
process taking so long and restrictions on owners timeline, we need to
have the final burn on Saturday August 22 starting @ 0700. Due to time
this cannot be classified as mandatory but are asking for everyone to
please make every effort to attend.

Call Department training for the month of August will be the 1st and
3rd Tuesday with the potential of more. Please be at your stations no
later than 1830 hrs and plan on late night (2130).

Any questions or concerns please feel free to contract me. I know the
short notice sucks but didn't want to put anything out until we were
sure.

Thanks,
Josh