[HFDlist] AFG-S Grant Award

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jul 10 14:51:25 UTC 2020

All:

I am pleased to  announce that we have been awarded an AFG-supplemental
grant from FEMA in the amount of $38,428.57. This grant is geared toward
COVID-19/Pandemic equipment and supplies.  With the federal funds, we
will be purchasing 10 powered air purifying respirator units and 50 Fire
Dex Isolation Gowns for use in protecting our department members.  Big
thank you to Deputy Smith and FF/EM Coordinator Montiverdi who put the
time and effort into writing the grant application on our behalf.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD