[HFDlist] Princeton Street Details

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Mon Jul 6 17:43:58 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,

The next phase of the Worcester water line project requires the closure
of Princeton Street, from Jackson Street to Whitney Street. As we are
concerned with extended response times for both EMS and Fire responses,
the contractor will be required to have 2 details FFs everyday the
roadway is closed. Starting tomorrow, we will be filling 2 details daily
(1 of which is required to be a EMT). The hours will be 7am-3pm.

We will be paging out the details via IAR. If you do not get these
messages, please contact me ASAP.

Sean

--
Sean Smith