[HFDlist] EMT NCCP Virtual LED Instruction

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Fri Jul 3 13:03:28 UTC 2020

A few of you have asked whether the virtual sessions will need to be
completed individually or as a group. Please see the response from the
instructor below.

“Under DPH and NREMT rules, each person has to be logged in under
their full name, take the required quizzes in their own name, and must
be visible in front of their own device.

I’ll send out the invitation link to Class 1 (with instructions) on
Monday, July 6.

If anyone wants to get a head start, they can visit zoom.us and set up
a free account in their own name and take a look around.”

Ethan