[HFDlist] FW: My presentation next Saturday (2/29)

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Feb 24 19:29:21 UTC 2020

All:

Please see the below email from Ira regarding a presentation he will be giving to the Worcester West Forest Wardens Association on Saturday 2/29.  If interested in attending, the sign up information is on the attachment to this email.  Any questions please feel free to contact Ira directly.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD