[HFDlist] Firefighter/EMT recognition program

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu Jun 7 08:36:42 EDT 2018

All:

We have been looking to implement an annual recognition program to
recognize FF's and EMS providers for certain award categories. Last year
we handed out a couple of awards as a beginning to this type of
program.  What we are looking to do is form a committee made up of 2
career and 2 call members to design this program, the list of awards,
types of service bars awarded and put it all in a policy.  After the
program is put into place, the committee would then meet on an annual
basis to review and recommend individuals for the awards.  I do have
some preliminary award lists and sample policies that the group can
start with.  Anyone interested in being a part of this group, please
contact me.

Thanks:

Russ

Fire Chief