[HFDlist] Department Survey

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Jun 6 12:35:20 EDT 2018

All:

We are currently working on a strategic plan for the department that
will encompass the next 5 years.  This is a plan that was requested by
the town and finance committee a few years ago but had not been
accomplished.  The plan itself will look at our current operations and
our needs moving forward with the increased call volume and projected
town growth.  I have formed a small group to work on this project
consisting of myself, LT Connor, LT Mouradian and FF Montiverdi.  Below
is a link for an internal survey of department members.  This survey is
your opportunity to provide some feedback on strengths and weaknesses in
all aspects of the department.  This will be a part of the foundation
for the upcoming project so as internal stakeholders your feedback is
very important to us.  Please take the time to click on the link and
take the short survey, it is only 5 quick questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQR5RXL

Thanks:

14C

Fire Chief