[HFDlist] ESO EHR Reminders

enaiman at holdenma.gov enaiman at holdenma.gov
Sun Aug 26 15:18:01 EDT 2018

Hi All:

A few reminders when completing EMS calls in ESO:

- The "incident number" that is currently being sent from the CAD to
ESO is not the correct run number. Until this can be rectified you
will need to look-up the incident number in IMC, delete the pre-filled
incident number, and enter the correct number manually. The "run
number" section in ESO should be used only when you have multiple
patients assigned to the same run number and should be listed as
"18-1740-1, 18-1740-2", etc.

- The CAD link has been temperamental recently.  Let your officer,
myself, or Rob Nickerson know if you have an issue with CAD import.

-If you create a call by mistake, please let me know so that I can delete it.

- After a call has been completed in ESO and locked, you must sync
your records by touching the sync button. Without doing this the call
will remain on the laptop for an extended period of time.
Please remember to fax your reports by using the "hamburger button"
and selecting the fax option. It will then fax to the drop off
destination you chose in your report.

Thank you for your assistance while we work through the learning
process of the new software.

Ethan
  Ethan Naiman
EMS Coordinator