[HFDlist] Engine 2

David Chapin dchapin at holdenma.gov
Tue May 23 20:28:41 EDT 2017

Hello all,

To those who respond out of chaffins, there has been a change to
Engine 2. The Thermal Imaging camera charger has not been properly
charging the camera and spare battery. Due to the impending
replacement of E2, it was decided to not have it repaired or fixed at
this time. Moving forward I would like to ask all those that respond
to chaffins, especially during truck checks, to check the battery
level for the camera and the spare battery. If the battery level
immediately begins to drop upon powering it on then it needs to be
charged. Please notify the on duty officer so arrangements can be made
to have it charged at HQs. Also make yourself familiar as there is a
temporary strap to hold it in place. The spare battery is located next
to it as well.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

David Chapin
Lieutenant/EMT
Holden Fire Department