[HFDlist] Linda Oberg's 70th Birthday!

Jack Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Thu May 4 14:12:01 EDT 2017

May 6th will be Linda Salmonsen Oberg's 70th Birthday!!!
We are hoping to get a group to meet Linda and us at the Specialty
Sandwich Company on Monday May 8th at 5:30 PM to celebrate.
Sarah and I will be picking Linda up and bringing her there for 5:30PM.
It would great for her friends to come to congratulate her on
this special occasion! We'll get some appetizers, pizza, cake and of
course drinks will be available!
So that we can give Specialty Sandwich a rough headcount, _could you
please let us know if you think you're going to make it._ If you know
other close friends of Linda's that might like to come please invite
them and ask them to let us know.
Any questions: 978-422-8462.
Hope to see you on Monday!
Sarah and Jack
The Chandlers
3 Pineview Road
Sterling, MA 01564

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520
JChandler at holdenma.gov

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (508-210-5650), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.