[HFDlist] SAFE Upcoming events

cborowy at holdenma.gov cborowy at holdenma.gov
Tue May 9 13:28:59 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

The next few months will look to be fairly busy with SAFE events. I am
reaching out to let everyone know of the upcoming events and also to
seek out help with any or all the events. The following events are
already scheduled, with atleast a few more in the works.

May 17th - Fire Station Tour 9-12:30 Davis Hill Kindergarten  3 groups
of 20 students

June 9th - Dawson Field Day 0815 - 1515. F1 with 2 FFs

June 24th - Jake Memorial Bratkon Car Show 9:00 - Finish   Forestry 2
with 2 FFs, A1 with 1 or 2 FFs

July 13th - 10am - Noon       Truck Day    E3/E4 with 2 FFs

Please let me know if you are available to help out with any of these
events. Thanks for your time

Chuck Borowy