[HFDlist] Mandatory training makeups

David Chapin dchapin at holdenma.gov
Thu Mar 9 15:39:36 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

In talking with Deputy Chief Hall and Captain Poznanski, there will be
a makeup for any missed mandatory training this Sunday, March 12.
Beginning at 9am we will have the February SCBA course set up at HQs.
Beginning at 1pm we will be down at Reed Rico for those that need to
makeup the SCBA confidence course that was held last November.

Please make every attempt to make this if you have not already
arranged a makeup date with another officer.

If you are planning on going to Reed Rico for that training please
email me. Depending on attendance we may need to make arrangements for
having adequate packs and availability to refill bottles if needed.

Thanks in advance for letting me know who will be there.

Sincerely,

David Chapin
Lieutenant/EMT
Holden Fire Department