[HFDlist] Fwd: Laptop

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Mar 9 13:35:37 EST 2017

FROM DEREK HIRONS,

I am selling a very lightly used Lenovo Flex 3 laptop/tablet with an 11
inch screen. It has Windows 10, 4gb ram, a 500gb hard drive, and an
Intel Celeron 2.16ghz processor. It works perfect and is in cosmetically
great condition except for the decals, which I'll try to remove. The
computer will be wiped clean prior to a new owner getting it, and
includes the charger and a carrying case. Also note, this does not have
an Office license installed. The price is $300, and new this would cost
about $500. Thanks, Derek