[HFDlist] Friday August 22nd

Chief Chandler jchandler at holdenma.gov
Wed Aug 13 13:52:39 EDT 2014

On Friday August 22nd the Oriol Family is celebrating their 50th Anniversary in Holden. There will be a band at the high school at 7pm and fireworks at 9pm.

Sarah and I would like to invite all of you and your families to a cook out at the station from five to seven before the other festivities begin!

If you and your families can make it please let us know by Tuesday the 19th so we can plan. We will ask everyone yo bring a salad or dessert. We'll let you know which!

Please email Leah and let her know if you'll be able to make it and how many of you there will be!

Thanks, 14C

Sent from my iPhone