[HFDlist] Holden Association Golf Tournament

Ryan Mouradian ryan.mouradian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:40:32 EDT 2014

All,

Anyone interested in playing in the HAFF golf tournament please let me know
so we can get a head count!

The date is Saturday, September 6th, 1:00PM shotgun start at Holden Hills.
 Dinner is prime rib and we have a ton of awesome prizes this year thanks
to our sponsors and Ryan Murphy.  Four player teams, $90/per person.  We do
have some two player teams right now so if you cant get a whole team
together let me know and we can match you up.

Thanks,
Ryan Mouradian