[HFDlist] Funeral arrangements for Robert O'Connell

Jack Chandler jchandler at townofholden.net
Mon Sep 26 08:42:49 EDT 2011

It is with deep regret that I announce the death of Deputy Chief
O'Connell's father, Robert E. O'Connell, Jr.  Mr. O'Connell passed away
Friday, please join me in extending our deepest condolences to Bob and
his family.

The calling hours will be Monday, September 26^th from 16:00 to 22:00
hours at the Fay Brothers Funeral Home, 1 West Boylston Street, West
Boylston.  The funeral is Tuesday, September 27^th at 10:00 at Our Lady
of Good Counsel Church, 111 Worcester Street, West Boylston.

Department members attending the calling hours are asked to meet at
Holden headquarters at 18:00.  The uniform will be Class A (no mourning
bands or gloves).

Due to a conflict I will be going earlier in the afternoon.

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.