[HFDlist] EMS Shifts

Jack Chandler jchandler at townofholden.net
Mon Sep 26 15:10:14 EDT 2011

To all EMT's;

We still have a lot of open weekend  EMT shifts for October through
December. I would like to see all of these filled! It is a great
opportunity to use your EMT skills, make some money and help the department!

For those of you who just completed your EMT, but are not checked out
yet, please feel free to sign up for any open shifts that are still open
two weeks prior to the date. This should help get you checked out as
soon as possible!

To all EMT's, please remember that in order to get the Town to pay for
your refresher time and re certification you need to be an active EMT
with the department!

Please let me know if there are any questions!

14C

--

Jack Chandler, Chief
Holden, Massachusetts 01520

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact by return e-mail or telephone (your phone number), and delete the copy you received. Thank you.