[HFDlist] TEST-READ THIS!

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at townofholden.net
Thu Sep 22 12:16:38 EDT 2011

This is another test. I am updating a MASTER LIST of all emails. This
includes your home/work/personal emails as this seems to be a good form
of communication for all. That's why it's important to give me updates
on your email addresses....if you change emails, change jobs, or you
don't want me to use a certain email address. This MASTER LIST will be
used to send ALL HFD INFORMATION. If there is training, open shifts,
etc...they will be sent from a master list so everyone will receive the
message. If it doesn't pertain to you or your group, please delete as it
gets too crazy trying to send to just one message to a certain group of
folks. Thanks!!!
--
LEAH FRANCESE-WOOD/ Holden Fire Administration Office- 1370 Main Street-
Holden, MA 01520 - Phone:(508) 210-5650 Fax: (508) 210-5657