[HFDlist] November EMS Trainings

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Wed Oct 18 13:28:18 UTC 2023

Good Morning,

We will be offering EMS M&M Rounds on 11/15, at 6pm, in person at
Headquarters. This will be skill based and we will be focusing on Epi
Check/Inject Review for BLS, and Vent Review and Surgical Cric Review
for paramedics. As a reminder, all paramedics are required to complete
4 rounds annually, two of which must be through Umass.

Beginning on November 6, we will also be offering virtual reality
pediatric call simulation. I am looking for a member or two interested
in participating in the train-the-trainer session on 11/6. Please
email me if you are interested. These virtual reality headsets will be
available to us through 11/27. This is con-ed eligible.

Thanks,
Ethan
    Ethan Naiman
   Captain/EMS Coordinator