[HFDlist] Fwd: Nero Practical Sites

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Thu May 11 11:53:19 UTC 2023

All,

For anyone who was unable to attend our Neros law training, this is a
good local option. Please contact me with any questions.

Ethan
----- Forwarded message from Christopher Baker <cbaker at cmemsc.org> -----
   Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 17:11:19 +0000
   From: Christopher Baker <cbaker at cmemsc.org>
Subject: Nero Practical Sites
     To: Coned <coned at cmemsc.org>

   To All Region 2 Training Officers,

   We are happy to announce that Basic K9 Life Support Practical
Classes will be underway for Region 2 Services Only.  Our First Class
is set for June 10, 2023, at MPTC Building in Southbridge.

   The class is 1hr 30min long, you ONLY need to sign up for 1 time
block. There are 4-time blocks throughout the day, 2 morning and 2 in
the afternoon. The groups(1-4) within those time blocks are to try and
divide the 100 students into 4 groups of 25 that will rotate stations.
It doesn’t really matter which group you pick.

   The Student MUST Complete an online classroom portion of K9 Basic
Life Support prior to attending this class. Contact me if they need
help with the online class.

   Below are the Only Practical Classes that CMEMSC will be hosting,
so please plan accordingly.

   JUNE 10 SOUTHBRIDGE, MPTC BUILDING

   JULY 22 TUFTS-CUMMINGS SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE

   AUGUST 12 WESTMINSTER AREA TBD

   SEPTEMBER 16 TUFTS- CUMMINGS SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE

   This Link is for June 10 Southbridge Only Sign ups. Further Emails
will be sent for July, August and September sign up links.

   https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084DAEAC2BA4FCCE9-k9basic

   /PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR STAFF MEMBERS./

   Any questions let me know,

   Christopher W Baker