[HFDlist] Passing of retired FF George LaCroix

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 27 03:03:09 UTC 2023

As Chief of Department, I regret to announce the passing of retired Call
Firefighter George LaCroix on 12/23/2023.  Calling hours will be held at
Miles Funeral Home on Thursday 12/28 from 5pm-8pm followed by a Funeral
Mass on Friday 12/29 at St. Mary's Church.  For many years, George
volunteered his time to help the citizens of Holden.  He served the
Holden Fire Department for 12 years as a Call Firefighter and after
retiring from the department, became a vital member of the CERT team.
It is through his work with CERT that I had the privilege to get to know
and work with George and see the passion that he had for our department
and the community.  Please keep the LaCroix family in your thoughts as
they go through this difficult time.

Respectfully:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD