[HFDlist] Upcoming Fire Instructor I course

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Mar 15 17:16:59 UTC 2022

All:

There is an upcoming Fire Instructor I course to be held at Bolton
Fire.  The registration for this course goes live at midnight tonight on
DFS-LMS.  This will also be followed by a Fire Officer I course at the
same location scheduled for the fall (registration date to be
determined).  For those who are interested in taking the certifications
necessary to become an officer, it is beneficial to try and get into
these courses early.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD