[HFDlist] COVID Vaccination sites AGAIN!!!!!

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jan 8 18:52:13 UTC 2021

The only sites you are allowed by DPH regulation to utilize as a Holden
Fire Department employee is the Worcester Senior Center or a statewide
site such as a UMass campus.  The site in Worcester is the primary site
and we should be making appointments there first and only using UMass as
a secondary site.  The UMass sites are for overflow personnel who have
no other option so they are now becoming overrun and experiencing big
scheduling issues.  On the map that is associated with the state
website, the locations that are blue pins are regional sites that have
cities and towns that are associated with that particular site, which
you can see when you click on the pin.  If you sign up for  a regional
site other than the one for which we have provided the links(Worcester),
because they have a link posted, you will be turned away at registration
because you are not a member of an affiliated organization. The number
of vaccines that each site received was based upon the number of Fire,
EMS and Police for the towns at each site.

Chief

Fire Chief/EMD