[HFDlist] COVID-19 Vaccine Link for First Responders

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Jan 8 18:25:08 UTC 2021

All:

There seems to be some confusion regarding the different options that
have been sent out regarding the vaccination clinics.  The clinic that
is "Option 1" on an earlier email, located at the Worcester Senior
Center is the official site for the Town of Holden First Responder
vaccinations.  This was a collaborative that was setup through the
Department of Public Health which required communities to develop
regional vaccination sites.  The "Option 2" sites are statewide sites
that are run by other entities through DPH which are offering vaccine to
first responders throughout the state.  It is my understanding that
these sites were setup for those who did not have a regional site.The
forms that were attached to today's email are for the Worcester clinic,
the other sites such as UMass will be responsible for their own forms.
Regardless of whatever site you choose to attend, once you have received
both vaccinations, please email me so we can check you off on our list
and enter your information into your file.  Any questions let me know.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

On 1/8/2021 11:58 AM, Russ Hall wrote:

> All:
>
> Please see the daily registration links at the bottom of this email
> for the vaccination site in Worcester.  The appointments are starting
> Monday 1/11 .  When going to any vaccination site, make sure to bring
> your HFD department ID and your state issued photo ID.  Any questions
> please let me know.
>
> Thanks:
>
> Chief Hall
>

> Good morning,
>
> As promised, below is the schedule and links for vaccination. Please
> note that each link is unique to the date. Please choose the link
> associated with the date you want to be vaccinated.
>
> *_Worcester COVID-19 Vaccination Emergency Dispensing Site_*
> Worcester Senior Center, 128 Providence Street
> 8AM-6PM daily according to below schedule
> *Group Eligibility:* Fire, Police, EMS, Dispatch
>
> *Monday, January 11
> *Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/0RKrOb
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/0RKrOb>
>
> *Tuesday, January 12*
> Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/3PMq47
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/3PMq47>
>
> *Wednesday, January 13*
> Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/sECAgG
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/sECAgG>
>
> *Monday, January 18
> *Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/cxHJtC
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/cxHJtC>
>
> *Tuesday, January 19*
> Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/SJ3Pyz
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/SJ3Pyz>
>
> *Wednesday, January 20
> *Access Link:
> https://www.maimmunizations.org//clinic/private_registration/v0iDcl
> <https://www.maimmunizations.org/clinic/private_registration/v0iDcl>
>
> *REMINDERS:*
>
> ·Print and complete insurance and screening form *(attached)*
>
> ·Bring ID
>
> ·Dress comfortably in layers with easy access to upper arm
>
> ·You will be receiving the Moderna vaccine which requires a booster
> shot in 28 days. Your second appointment will be made at the time of
> vaccination.
>
> ·Anyone who has received convalescent plasma or monoclonal antibodies
> for treatment of COVID19 should wait 90 days after administration to
> receive vaccination.
>
> ·Participants will be required to wait at least fifteen minutes and up
> to thirty minutes after receiving the vaccine for medical observation.
>
> ·Moderna FAQ sheet and vaccination components documents attached.

> [...]

Fire Chief/EMD