[HFDlist] EMS Recalls

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Feb 5 16:31:51 UTC 2021

All:

Just a reminder regarding EMS recalls.  Any member who is an EMT but has
not gone through the department EMS orientation, met with the EMS
Coordinator and been cleared to operate on the department ambulances is
not eligible for EMS recalls.  The reason that we do these recalls is
for staffing of the spare ambulance in the event that there is another
call when the departments primary ambulances are unavailable.  I would
encourage anyone who is EMT certified to contact Ethan and begin the
process to get cleared to operate on the ambulances.

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD