[HFDlist] COVID Update

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Feb 2 00:33:46 UTC 2021

All:

Just a quick update regarding call training.  We will not have training in February.  With the majority of members getting their second vaccination and then the couple of weeks for it to take effect, that will put us on course for next month.  Plan on resuming training on 3/2.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Sent from my iPhone