[HFDlist] Personnel Updates

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Dec 14 18:34:33 UTC 2021

All:

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Robert Walters as a
new member of the Holden Fire Department.  FF Walters has been hired to
fill the open career FF/Paramedic position within the department and
began his career here this week.  He comes to the department with EMS
and Fire experience most recently as a Call Firefighter/EMT with the
Rutland and Princeton fire departments.  Currently, he is completing his
Paramedic training and will complete the National Registry testing in
January.  FF Walters has been assigned to the open Day Impact 1
schedule. Please join me in welcoming FF Walters to the department and
wish him well in his new career.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD