[HFDlist] Fwd: Nominations for January 11-13, 2022 ATIRC training @ Leominster

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Dec 7 12:20:23 UTC 2021

All:

Please see the attached flyer for an upcoming ATIRC training program in
January.  This is a very beneficial program to strengthen our Active
Threat response capabilities.  If interested, please let me know ASAP
and if you have any questions in what the class is about, contact Deputy
Smith.  As a fire district we only have 5 seats in this program, so this
will be competitive with other district departments and seats will be
awarded by Fire District 8.

Thanks:

Chief Hall