[HFDlist] Promotions/Personnel Changes

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 28 17:38:53 UTC 2020

All:

As some may know, LT. Chuck Borowy has left the department to pursue a
career with the City of Marlborough Fire Department.  In his time here,
Chuck was a valuable member of the department and officer ranks and we
wish him well in his future endeavors.  The career FF/Medic position has
been posted and interviews are scheduled for this week, stay posted on a
new employee.

With the Career LT opening created by LT Borowy's departure, I am
pleased to announce the following departmental promotions:

FF/EMT-P Paul Pierce to Lieutenant Group 4

LT. Andy Miller to Captain Group 3

LT. Ryan Mouradian to Captain

These promotions will take effect on Sunday 10/4/2020.  Please join me
in congratulating Paul, Andy and Ryan on their new roles.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD