[HFDlist] Fwd: Re: September EMS Rounds

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Fri Sep 25 12:41:18 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,

As previously mentioned, rounds for the foreseeable future will be done
via Zoom. We are currently scheduled for Tuesday September 9/29/2020 at
6pm with Dr.Weisberg. Due to limited availability of the computers with
video and microphone access in the building, I would suggest
participating offsite and on your own device if not on a scheduled
shift. Attendance will be taken at the end of the meeting via an
attestation form and class code which we be made available on the night
of rounds. Per OEMS guidelines, your screen should be active throughout
the class with your face visible. Below is the zoom meeting ID and password.

Local 4557 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: September m&m rounds 2020
Time: Sep 29, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81701989153
Meeting ID: 817 0198 9153
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81701989153# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81701989153# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
          +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
          +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
          +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)