[HFDlist] Fwd: Important info for entering University ER

Ethan Naiman enaiman at holdenma.gov
Wed Nov 11 11:44:32 UTC 2020

  Please see the attached memo from our Medical Director requesting
the addition of Protective Eyewear upon entering the ED.

  "In addition, _effective at 6pm on November 10, 2020_, until further
notice, the University ED will begin to place non-PUI patients into
the corridors.  This decision has been made to address patient flow
challenges within the department.  ALL STAFF ENTERING THE
DEPARTMENT must wear _N-95 masks_ and _eye protection_.  Signage has
been placed at all entrances as a reminder."

Quoting Russ Hall <rhall at holdenma.gov>:

> FYI for transporting patients to UMass.

    Ethan Naiman
   EMS Coordinator