[HFDlist] Station Access

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Mar 13 14:21:04 UTC 2020

All:

With the ramping up of social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, I have made the following change regarding non-HFD member access to our stations.  Until further notice and out of an abundance of caution, only department members or town employees will be allowed in the crew areas and apparatus bays of both stations.  The general public and any other non-department members may still access the administration office at HQ.  We will not be giving any station tours or hosting any public groups at this time. As we will be responding to patients with suspected cases of COVID-19 and will be disinfecting equipment and vehicles, the public should not be in these areas.  Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD