[HFDlist] EPRO Scheduling Issues

Sean Smith ssmith at holdenma.gov
Wed Jul 22 14:56:56 UTC 2020

All,

There is a ongoing issue with members that have AT&T cell service not
receiving messages from EPRO (scheduling software). We have looking into
this and the conflict appears to be on the AT&T end who is "throttling
messages" from 3rd parties. Until this issues is fixed, all messages
will be sent to both text and email formats. So if you are a AT&T user,
please be sure to regularly check your email.

I will keep you updated once this issues has been resolved.

Sean

--
Sean Smith
Deputy Chief