[HFDlist] COVID Vaccine

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed Dec 16 19:04:48 UTC 2020

All:

We are working with Worcester Health Alliance to try and get an accurate
picture on vaccine distribution to First Responders. Hopefully we will
have some clarity over the coming weeks and will see clinics in early
January.  If anyone is anticipating not accepting a vaccination when
offered, please let me know by tomorrow at noon so that we can report an
accurate number of personnel to the Alliance.    Below is a link to a
good blog on the vaccines from Brown University.

https://covid.brownemsdivision.org/2020/12/covid-vaccines-101.html

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD