[HFDlist] AFG Award

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Aug 14 11:32:47 UTC 2020

All:

I am pleased to announce that the department has received a FEMA AFG
grant in the amount of $65,971.43 to replace our SCBA fill station and
compressor.  As many of you know, the compressor has had many
maintenance issues over the last few years and it was slated to be
replaced in the next couple of years.  This award will allow us to
replace it earlier with a model that has up to date technology and is
designed for the demands of the SCBA we have today.  Outstanding job by
Deputy Smith and FF/EM Coordinator Montiverdi for writing this grant.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

Fire Chief/EMD