[HFDlist] Mid-State Annual Safety and Leadership seminar

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Sep 30 14:01:34 UTC 2019

All:

District 8 will be holding the annual education seminar at the Manor on Thursday 11/14 @ 6pm.  Please see the link below for the education portion of the evening, seems like a great topic this year and I am sure the dinner will be good as always.  Any department members interested in attending please contact Leah so that we can make a list.  They are looking for a headcount soon, so the quicker we know how many want to attend the better.

http://www.midstateseminar.org/

Thanks:

Russ

Russ Hall