[HFDlist] HFD family holiday party

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Tue Nov 26 14:19:06 UTC 2019

Hello! Saturday December 7 is the annual HFD Children's Christmas party
at the Senior Center. This event is for the immediate families and
children of fire department members.  Please arrive by 4:30 to HQ if
your would like to ride on a fire truck to the Senior Center. There will
be crafts, pizza, snacks, and beverages. If you could make a dessert to
bring that would be great, please let me know.

Santa Claus will be making a visit! If you want your child to receive a
gift from Santa, drop off WRAPPED and tagged presents to me by Friday
morning December 6. These will be brought to Senior Center that
afternoon. If you miss this deadline, please bring your gift with you to
party.

The Senior Center is allowing us to use their space, so for kids safety
and respect of the facility please keep the following in mind:
-no children allowed in kitchen (unless with parent)
-no children allowed in SC lobby (unless with adult)
-no playing with lobby crafts, puzzles, items belonging to center
-no playing with pianos, water cooler, weights, frisbees, podium, microphone
-no playing with Christmas decorations or ornaments belonging to the
Senior Center
-please make sure water faucets in bathrooms are turned off and bathroom
kept clean

Thanks so much!
--
Leah Francese-Wood