[HFDlist] LT Menard Services

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Thu Nov 14 21:18:36 UTC 2019

All:

See below the information on services for LT Jason Menard WFD L5 LOOD.  We don’t have the info on walkthroughs, staging or coverage yet but we will relay that when we get it.

Thanks:

Chief Hall

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11/14/19
MEDIA CONTACT:
Mike Vigneux 508-799-1175 x31308 (office); 508-365-4397 (cell)

Services for Fallen WFD Lieutenant Jason Menard

Worcester – The City of Worcester and the Worcester Fire Department continue to mourn the loss of Lieutenant Jason Menard following his heroic efforts to battle a 4 alarm fire at 7 Stockholm Street on Wednesday, November 13. He has been received by Mercadante Funeral Home, 370 Plantation Street, where preparations are underway for Lieutenant Menard’s final tribute.

Calling hours will be held at Mercadante Funeral Home on Sunday, November 17 from 3-7 p.m.Funeral services will be held on Monday, November 18 at 11 a.m. at St. John’s Catholic Church, 44 Temple Street, following a private family procession from the funeral home. Those attending the funeral are asked to go directly to the church.

Burial will immediately follow the funeral where Lieutenant Menard will be laid to rest at St. John’s Cemetery, Cambridge Street.

Information regarding traffic patterns, street closures and more will be released when available.

Sent from my iPhone