[HFDlist] FW: Seminar

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Fri Nov 8 12:32:40 UTC 2019

All:

Just a reminder, the annual Mid-State seminar is Thursday 11/14 at the Manor in West Boylston.  We have purchased tickets for the 8 members who have already signed up but if anyone is still interested, please let either myself or Leah know by the end of today so we can add you to the list.

Thanks:

Russ

Russ Hall
Fire Chief/EMD