[HFDlist] Malden Street Bridge

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Mar 18 13:00:17 UTC 2019

All:

Be advised, Mass DOT will be doing a bridge project on the 190
overpass on Malden Street.  The bridge will be closed from 4/15 -
6/18.  During the closure, West Boylston Fire will be handling
emergency response to the 2 homes, #872 and #880 Malden, that are on
the WB side of the bridge.  We will dual respond with them so that we
have assets moving in case they are tied up with other calls.  If we
get dispatched to either of the 2 addresses, please ensure that WB has
been dispatched as well.

Thanks:

Russ
Fire Chief