[HFDlist] Worcester St. Patrick's Day Parade

Leah Francese-Wood lfwood at holdenma.gov
Thu Jan 24 21:20:38 UTC 2019

All:

The Holden Fire Department has been invited to participate in the St.
Patrick's Day parade this year. Participating in this parade is a great
honor for our department. We have been invited to send members from the
honor guard, general members for marching and apparatus. We would like
to provide at least one piece of apparatus and the honor guard if
possible. Anyone else interested in marching may also be included. The
parade will be held on Sunday, March 10, 2019. Anyone who is able or
willing to participate please contact me. More details will be shared
when we have more information.

Thank you

Robert Connor
Captain