[HFDlist] Payroll for recalls

rhall at holdenma.gov rhall at holdenma.gov
Mon Jan 14 16:22:45 UTC 2019

All:

We are working to utilize Iam Responding to do an electronic payroll
for all of our Fire and EMS recalls so that we may attempt to get away
from the old paper form.  In an effort to see how it will work, please
use the Iam Responding app or text message prompt to notify when you
are responding to an EMS or Fire callback.  Other departments in the
area are using this method as the payroll sheet and we want to make
sure that it is working for us before making any major changes.

Thanks:

Russ
Fire Chief