[HFDlist] Live Fire Training

jpoznanski at holdenma.gov jpoznanski at holdenma.gov
Sat Sep 22 19:50:56 EDT 2018

Still waiting on a few but I know a couple people need the date confirmed.

Day 1- October 27
Borowy
Chapin
Bob Connor
Dion
Galkowski
Johnson
Kakalecz
Lacy
Miller
Naiman
Patch
Pescaro
Rodriguez
Russo
Sposato

Day 2- November 3
Annunziata
Connor
Fasshauer
Harmon
Himmer
LaFlamme
Lothrop
Mouradian
Murphy
Nickerson
Pierce
Poznanski
Rushlow
Tupper

If you don't see your name, please get back to me. We have the
facility from 8a-12p. Fires will be run very similar to last years
evolutions. 3 rounds of 3 quick fires. If time permits and we can/want
more fires than we will go from there. Plan on being at HQ by 7a ready
to go! Any questions or problems please let me know.

Thanks
Josh

Joshua Poznanski
Captain/Paramedic