[HFDlist] Memorial Day parade

ssmith at holdenma.gov ssmith at holdenma.gov
Thu May 24 08:01:03 EDT 2018

Good Morning

I have only heard from a few members that are able to attend the
parade on Monday. Starting time of the parade is 11am, please be ready
in Class A uniforms at Fire Headquarters by 1030am. If you are able to
attend, please let me know. Again, all department members are
encouraged to attend.

Thanks
Sean