[HFDlist] Memorial Day parade

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Wed May 9 09:53:43 EDT 2018

All:

The department has been invited to participate in the annual Memorial
Day parade on 5/28.  This year the committee would like an Engine along
with our color guard and firefighters.  We are looking at 8:30am but we
will verify the time.  It would be a great thing for the department to
have a large contingent of members marching in Class A uniform and it is
only a couple of hours.  Please let Deputy Smith know if you are
planning to attend as soon as possible.  This is one of those
opportunities to raise our public profile with the town residents and
elected officials. I will be there and I hope a majority of you will
join me.

Thanks:

Russ

Fire Chief