[HFDlist] Fwd: Delayed Direct Deposit

Russ Hall rhall at holdenma.gov
Tue Mar 27 19:41:24 EDT 2018

FYI, please see the below email from the treasurer, your direct deposit will not be in your accounts at the normal time.  Please plan accordingly
Thanks:
Russ

I wanted to let you all know that due to the transition from Commerce
Bank to Berkshire Bank, the payroll direct deposit did not upload as
usual.

We will be working to get this resolved Wednesday morning.

Sharon